12.06.2011

feliz navidad.

i really had fun with our Christmas cards this year!

i got the idea for this silly card from a funny pic
 of the hubs and i at Jordan and Clark's gender reveal party.

 I showed my idea to Kristina @
everyday lovely and she totally
got my vision and with her crazy skillz
made our kitsch-tastic christmas cards...
i love them!
and I really enjoyed working with kristina...
y'all should check out her stuff. She is super talented,
 super sweet and was really prompt.

Feliz navidad, friends!

3 comments:

René said...

Ha! That is the most fun card I have ever seen!

julia b said...

you are too funny! Love this card! I wanted to let you know that I have given you a cutesy blog award on my own blog. Check it out! Miss seeing you!

kristina akers said...

Aw Rebecca, I'm so glad you were happy with it! I always keep a sample and I love looking at you guys in my Christmas card stash! You're too funny and so creative!