8.16.2011

bachelorette bash.

my sweet sweet highschool friend, Simran, is getting married in November!!!
Her bachelorette partay was this past weekend in Breckenridge, CO....
YAY for the bride to be!!!
 She gave us our bridesmaid outfits the first night we were there....
LOVE THEM!!!!
...this is the AMAZING cabin we stayed in.
 we were all ooohing and aahhhing over the gorgeous scenery the entire trip.
I didn't know any of Simran's other friends going
into the weekend but by the end I felt so close
with all of them! They were all so sweet and welcoming!
we had a great time white water rafting, singing kareoke,
having a spa day, eating and just having an overall
 fabulous celebration for Simran!

1 comment:

Simcat said...

You are so sweet! I had a blast and I am SO glad you came.. everyone is ready to plan a reunion haha! Love you!