6.04.2011

rug redo.

I blogged last month in April (wow where has the time gone????)
Weeellllll.....Long story that I will try to keep short:
I don't have that rug anymore.


 The company that I ordered the rug from called me about
two weeks after I'd gotten it and said that I had to return it.
Absolutely HAD to return it.
 Our rep could not give any reason and told us that he
wan't given any information except that he HAD to get it back.

 Of course the first thought that crazy me came up with
 was that it was contaminated with anthrax or that is
was some sort of health hazard or something.
dramatic much?
My much more level headed hubby said oh it's probably
some sort of copywright issue or something,
 and of course that's what it turned out to be.
 So ANYways...I had to choose a new rug to replace that one.

i think it is actually for the best because that rug was looped wool
 and my sweet pups paw claws were snagging it up.
 So the new rug is a cut pile wool instead which
I think will be mucho better for everyone.

here she is...

isn't she a cutie?

I put together a lil design board tosee how it would work in our space
check it...
The overall scheme is cool grays/blues with plans to accent with
either warm yellows or coral.
 ooohhh yeaaa.

hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

René said...

I think it did work out for the best. Your first was nice, but this one is even better. I would've jumped right to anthrax too :)