12.20.2010

Tour of Homes

Cottage and Vine is having a Christmas 2010 Tour of Homes...
go check out all of the fabulous houses and thank you for visiting ours!

welcome to OUR little Christmas cottage...

simple branches and silver balls add a little sparkle without looking over done.

 handmade ornaments were fun to make and helped save on cost!
 ...using a family quilt as the tree skirt added a personal touch as well
as bringing in the blue that I wanted to incorporate this year
 the front door
 ...a lit garland on the buffet ( i just don't want to ever take any of
it down! it makes our casa feel oh so cozy at night time! )
the dining room wreath was a lot of fun to make while
drinking hot chocolate and listening to christmas tunes!
our funky DIY star tops off our tree with a little pizazz ;)
 ...and here is the tree in all its gold, silver, white and blue glory!
 Kody and Heidi say thanks for stopping by!!!

May you and your family have a wonderfully blessed Christmas!

8 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oh so pretty! I love your color scheme!!! And those pups - they are adorable! Thanks for visiting me, I'm so glad to meet you. Have a very happy Christmas!

Robin Johnson said...

Your home is gorgeous. I love all your holiday accessories. It makes your home look even more cozy and beautiful.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Everything is so pretty! I love your style and thank you for stopping by!
XO
Kristin

Nita Stacy said...

Your Christmas decor is lovely...of course I love the blue and silver...but when I saw that last photo with the two of them on either side of the tree? Oh...that is Christmas perfection. If I was to get a big dog I would so want a weimaraner. I except I can never say their name. Aren't they just a perfect pair of bookends!

SHERRY HART said...

I love your Christmas decor...the colors are so soothing and soft. Well done!

René said...

Your home looks beautiful! I want to make that wreath next year. The silver really brightens up a room.

Thanks to Kody and Heidi for joining the "Tour of Homes" party! Merry Christmas!

-Rene

By the way, love the mirror in the first image.

Mippie said...

your touches of blue are just beautiful!

Jamie said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I really love the ornaments that you made! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Merry Christmas!