8.25.2010

Marine!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Private First Class Sara!!!
My most precious-est little sister, Sara, graduated from 12 weeks of hardcore
Marine boot camp last week.
We went to Parris Island, South Carolina to celebrate with her!
We made signs, t-shirts, and pins! We are so proud of her!!!
Isn't she just the most beautifully wonderful little Marine you ever did see??? ; )
Out of the 400 graduates, she and ten others were honored as distinguished graduates. 
(she is on the far right in the above pic)
Super Proud Sister!
We might have just slipped on over to Hilton Head's Folly Beach one afternoon.
It was super sweeet...and we had loads of fun,
which I'm sure you can tell by our awesome poses. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sister!
Been going through the internet deleting anything tracing back to me or associating people with me. If you could just delete the last name and leave it PFC Sara that would be awesome. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I love you!
--Sara