7.06.2010

Sconce Sparkle

I found these lovely sconces at Restoration Hardware in San Antonio whilst shopping with my sis this weekend...
They could be hardwired into the wall, but I just love the little cord covers, they are so vintage looking. I also love the polished nickel finish..adds a little sparkle to our living room...
These turned out to be a better deal than the swing arm lamps I was previously considering.
They actually came with a little glass dish piece...
but I don't think I like them as much with the glass...
What's your vote??
WITH
OR WITHOUT??

1 comment:

Kelly Mann said...

BOTH!! haha! just kidding! either way looks great, but I like them better without too!!! I LOVE them!! I can't believe you got such a great deal at restoration hardware! Polished nickel is definitely amazing and my favorite of all finishes!

Love them and can't wait to see them!!