7.01.2010

Hmmm...

Ok...I'm also sharing THIS picture with you...I've been obsessing over it since it came out on the cover of last month's HOUSE BEAUTIFUL.I'm not really sure what it is about this room that keeps bringin me back. Maybe all of the creamy clean whites. Perhaps the delightful blend of skirted, chunky legged, and slender legged pieces. Possibly the animal print wing back. Definitely the greyed blue velvet, tufted beauty. Certainly not the orange graphic print pillows, or the floral print on the ottoman. Hmmm...
(this issue of House Beautiful was exceptional. I wasn't paid to say that.)

1 comment:

Erica @ Decorica said...

It's a fun room! The tufted sofa is gorgeous. I love rooms with so many patterns and mixed pieces. Love it all, just not the art, and I agree with you on the pillows :)